Translate

The Character of God


The Spirit of God our Father revealed Himself to me initially as Love ... a love which cannot be earned nor destroyed. Through Jesus being the Initiator and Perfecter of our Faith, which brings us into a Knowing of Truth experientially, the Fruit of His Spirit, is compassionately developed, beginning deep within us as the Spirit of our minds are renewed day by day, is what has taken place in my life and the lives of others I have met along 'the way'. 


Through the Holy Spirit within, the Gift of Fiery Trials and Tribulations, conforms us into the Image and Likeness of His Son, has been some of my own Spiritual experiences since 1978. Along ‘the way’ I am led day by day, I rejoice in the meeting of others who have also come to understand independent of myself, we are empowered to become Christ like, day by day as we choose to follow His leading, as we walk in the Spirit and Truth with Father God and His Son, with each other ... Whose Spirit influences our thinking and ways of Being through our union … a intimate relationship. This is a Mystery Revealed, as spoken of in Scripture … and is something, which is spiritually discerned through the Holy Spirit within, as we, perhaps gradually for some, become conscious of the Kingdom of God within and among us. 

It has been my experience thus far as God's Light becomes more Brilliant, through having received the Mind of Christ through the Baptism of the Holy Ghost with Fire, as we are matured we are convicted by the Holy Spirit of Truth, of that which still is a part of our old thinking and ways of Being, influenced through the preconditioning of an unredeemed nature, previously motivated by fears and lies.

Upon conviction day by day, like other's, I choose to repent, consciously take ungodly attitudes off to put on the attitude of Christ ... to receive that which is offered through Grace as a Gift of Love to us ALL, and encourage others along ‘the way’, as we grow up together.

Afterwards, I become aware of the progressive inner changes that take place through having chosen to do so, not in my own strength, but empowered through Christ … the power of Father's love and all that is revealed to be of the Goodness of God’s *7 Fold Spirit, is appropriated as we abide in His Kingdom within us; as one Hid in and born of Christ Jesus. We become aware with ever increasing humility this is not something we initiated nor can attain by our own efforts ... hence we recognize we have become hid in Christ, so the Spirit of God receives the Glory and not our fleshly nature; which died in Christ at Calvary, so we could be Born OF the Resurrected Christ.

For me and others I have met, in the Spirit and Truth this is a part of taking up our Cross, daily. In the doing we are choosing to deny our Ego Self, the Self which is ruled by a heart that was hardened to Father Gods declared Truth, through the lies we believed before we knew better ... before our Father opened our Spiritual eyes and ears and manifested in us, a heart after His heart ... a Heart and Mind ever increasingly becoming like His Own.

We are in agreement, the Spirit of Omni God as our Father relates to us with peace and joy through our new heart and ever renewing mind. Like others who consider themselves to be a part of the Family of God, independent of them I chose to humble myself before Him and surrender that which kept and keeps me from Being who He created me to be as a Child born again, of His Spirit. I am truly appreciative for the opportunity to do so. However, I am even more grateful for the power to come to Know our Father’s Spirit intimately, as He reveals Himself and thus love Him for Who He truly is and not what I 'thought about' God or imagined based upon other’s experiences or untested Teachings and or passed down Traditions and Doctrines of Men. To do otherwise, would be to identify with those who are 'of the world' in their limited concepts and perceptions, based ‘solely’ on 'head' knowledge and not a knowing of the Heart that comes through our union, as we identify with Christ as our Eldest Brother and the Spirit of God as our Father instead.

Afterwards, I came to understand, trusting the Holy Spirit within to lead us into ALL Truth, is part of our Spiritual Maturation Process, as we become aware we are New Creations, Eternal Spiritual Beings who can reside in the Kingdom of God within and increasing among us, in our now. There is no condemnation in learning through trial and error as the truth of who we are in the flesh and in the Spirit comes to light through the means of inner transformation that Father has ordained must take place to bring us into the fullness of Christ.

Love is perfecting us… We are all coming out of darkness to see distorted mindsets and habitual ways of Being, as we are empowered to see the ever increasing Brilliance of God and experience the restitution of all things, as the Spiritual Body of Christ; another Spiritual Mystery revealed.

Each of our Journey's in the Spirit are uniquely according to Father's purpose and for His Kingdom Sake, and not just our own. Through such experiences the Fruit of God’s Spirit is birthed and matured within, as we learn and grow in the Spirit and Truth, without condemnation.

 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control." Galatians 5:22-23

Father, as we share together during our Bible Studies, may Your Spirit validate that which is already alive within, Teach us what we need to receive in our present moments and as we continue to walk intimately with You, authenticate Your Truth with signs following. May only that which is OF Your Spirit take root and transform us, Spirit, Soul and Body. May we be brought together by Your Spirit with a Humble and Contrite Heart operating in the fruit of Your Spirit with an awareness we are each at a different place in the Spirit and at various levels of Spiritual Maturity. Thank You for opening up our minds through Your Holy Spirit within to receive all which quenches with Living Waters, empowering us to grow in wisdom and understanding, in the Spirit and Truth through the outpouring of the attributes of Your 7-Fold Spirit. Bless You for this and so much more......


3 comments:

Starlite said...

This is a really good topic. one day I thought about how vague statements can be that we speak everyday. Assuming that everyone's meaning for love is the same. To make this short, I found out after researching the meaning of character that is found in our Bible study today, means. Simply put, the word character means, personality, nature disposition, temperament, it is the moral qualities that are what is distinctive. So the bottom line for me is this, if God is Love, and Love is all that God is, then in essence all that God is, is Love, that manifest itself in so many characteristic forms, his or her personality, nature, disposition, temperament and qualities, that we call the fruit of the spirt is who we are. and when we do not experience the fruit of those forms, that is listed in the Bible and many others that are not listed, we are not experiencing God's presence. Some of the fruits that are not mention as a characteristic of the Spirit in the list, is justice,He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. The presence of God's character is unconditional of all that he is which is Love. peace and blessings, most of all to those who are not one in Divine thought, that is, not one with the Christ Mind ( let this mind be in you that was also in Christ Jesus )ONE that is NOT partial of any person. This is the true character of Christ, unconditional presence is his character, bless you, and so it is. peace and blessing.

bren said...

Excellent... have received some of the same insights through the maturation process I have found myself walking out in the Spirit as I choose to live within the Truth of God and the Love of God within us all, with a Listening Heart.

On one occasion in my early days of learning to hear the Voice of God, I heard the following, your comment Starlite brings it to mind:

My heart speaks of "My very Life"
My Life Speaks of "My Essence"
My Essence speak of "My Being"
My Being speaks of "My Creation"
And My Creation is good before Me

Later in my Journey I heard, 'Love is the High Calling of God' and at an even later date I heard, "All is for the perfecting of love."

Starlite said...

Thank you Bren, for that comment ! I use to think that it was difficult to understand who God is, but it really isn't, what I wasn't getting at first glance was, God is Love, and Love is God, simply put, when I encounter love, I am experiencing God, and when I don't encounter Love I am not experiencing God. To know love is to know myself, because God and I are one. all that God is I am, I am Love. Love is all that is real, everything else is an illusion. My purpose for coming to the earth, and my work and destiny is to become all that Love's character is, in human expression. Peace and blessings

Starlite